Thursday, 30 November 2023

NONSENSE! Charly Boy Slams Oba of Benin For Hailing Tinubu


Says: 'This one leave him palace to come yarn nonsense for Lagos'

By Lanre Olaleye

Foremost Afrobeat musician, Charles Oputa a.k.a. Charly Boy has dragged the Oba of Benin, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Ewuare II over the monarch's remark on President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The highly revered monarch recently paid a visit to the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu at State House, Marina during which he hailed the governor for his good works in the state.


During the visit, the monarch also eulogized President Bola Tinubu and described his ascension to the presidency as divined. The monarch was quoted to have said: 

"God has ordained that Tinubu would become President of Nigeria. We are all one. I am for peace and tranquility. We must live together as one. Nigeria is big. We must iron out our differences and learn to live together as one, big family."

However, the Oba's remark seems to have drew the ire of the Afrobeat musician. 


Reacting to the monarch's comment, Charly Boy via his IG page, wrote: ''See Oba wey no suppose leave him Palace travel come lagos. Which kain nonsense talk Oba of Benin dey yarn? God ordain Tinubu as Nigerian President?

"Come ooo, who dey sponsor the Oba, dis one leave him palace to come yarn nonsense for Lagos, e get why. Nobody get time for useless talk like dis.

"APC dem don tamper with him sense. Make we shine our eye well-well before dem turn our tradition into political playground. Na serious matter I dey talk!

"Nonsense everywhere.

Dia fathers.''


Wednesday, 29 November 2023

PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE! Emefiele Remains In Prison


 . Despite Being Granted Bail

By Lanre Olaleye 


Despite being granted bail by an Abuja Federal High Court, former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Godwin Emefiele is still in prison.

Emefiele was recently granted bail in the sum of N300m and must provide two sureties, one of whom must own a landed property in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

At yesterday's resumed hearing of the corruption charges preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the former CBN Governor was escorted to the court by EFCC officials- an indication that he was still in the custody of the anti- corruption operatives.

Findings by The Snoop revealed that the former CBN Governor was yet to perfect one of his bail conditions which is the payment of the sum of N300m.

Emefiele reportedly declined to pay the bail bond. He purportedly questioned where the court expect him to get the money from. "I will rather be jailed than to pay N300m bail conditions," Emefiele was quoted to have said after the court ruled on his bail application by his counsel, Mathew Burkaa (SAN).

His hardline stance came as a surprise to many who felt the embatted former CBN Governor could afford to pay the bail bond judging from the humongous amount of money involved in his corruption charges.

Emefiele had been charged with six modified counts of fraud by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In front of Justice Hamza Muazu, Emefiele was charged as follows: That you, Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele, male, adult…

1. Corruptly confer an advantage on Sa’adatu Ramallan Yaro, a staff of the CBN, by awarding contract for the supply of 37 Hilux vehicles at cost of ₦854.7m in 2018

2. Corruptly confer an advantage on a company where a CBN Staff is a director by awarding a contract for the supply of one Toyota Avallon at the cost of ₦99.0m

3. Conferring corrupt advantage contrary to Section 16 of ICPC Act Toyota Landcruiser V8 in 2019 at the cost of ₦73.0m

4. Illegal award for the supply of Toyota Land cruiser V8: ₦73.8m

5. Award of contract for supply of 2 Toyota Hilux in 2020: ₦44.2m

6. Illegal purchases of 43 vehicles between 2018 & 2020: ₦1.2bn.

The case was adjourned by the court until January 18, 2024.

Tuesday, 28 November 2023

TOP TARGET! Osimhen Open To Chelsea Move


Chelsea are set to make Victor Osimhen their primary target when they enter the market for a striker, with Italian sources expecting the Napoli forward to be open to a move to Stamford Bridge.

Mauricio Pochettino wants to add a centre-forward to his squad in future windows, with Osimhen at the top of his list after his three seasons in Serie A where he has helped Napoli win the Scudetto.

The Nigeria international, 24, is expected to have an asking price of more than £100 million and could break the Premier League record of £106.8 million paid by Chelsea for Enzo Fernandez, which could make a January deal difficult but it is a position Pochettino wants to fill long-term.

Chelsea have a link with Osimhen through Kalidou Koulibaly, who left the club in the summer for Al-Hilal in Saudi Arabia but has friends at the club. He is close to Osimhen, who was a team-mate at Napoli when the striker arrived from Lille in 2020.

Difficult relationship with Napoli

Osimhen’s relationship with Napoli has been tested this season, with his representatives threatening legal action over a video posted on an official club TikTok account that mocked their own player. According to Italian sources, Chelsea would be a club the player would consider should he move away from Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.

His deal taking him to Napoli three years ago was widely reported to be worth around €70 million to Lille but also saw youth players move in the opposite direction. With one full season left on his contract at Napoli, he would still earn them a huge profit on a player who was also at Wolfsburg in Germany and Belgian club Charleroi before moving to France. 

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis spoke last month about the relationship between the player and club insisting that it is “entirely out of place” that there is tension between the two parties. They have changed managers this season, with Walter Mazzarri, the former Watford head coach, taking charge after the departure of Rudi Garcia. Napoli defeated Atalanta 2-1 this weekend with Osimhen coming off the bench for his first appearance in six weeks following a hamstring problem. 

Chelsea signed Nicolas Jackson, 22, from Villarreal in the summer and the Senegal striker has scored seven goals this season so far. Pochettino also has Christopher Nkunku returning from injury who can play centrally, even if he is more of a deep-lying forward.

Armando Broja, 22, also adds to his striker options but there is still an appetite to have a No 9 added to the squad. Osimhen has six goals in 11 appearances in this campaign after ending Napoli’s wait for the title last season.

Read Also: Lagos Football Crisis: Stakeholders Petition FIFA




ORGASM IN PUBLIC! Woman Arrested While Using Vibrator On The Beach


A woman broke down in tears when police arrested her after she was caught masturbating on a beach.

Christine Revels-Glick, who was 34 at the time, was pleasuring herself with a vibrator on a beach in Georgia, US, where she thought nobody would see.

However, people could see her and some apparently heard her “moaning”.

They informed the police and they arrived at the scene.

 


When she was approached by officers, Revels-Glick at first denied all knowledge and claimed she was just lying down on her towel enjoying the day.

Woman arrested after she was caught moaning while m@sturbating with vibrator on a beach

Police asked to search her bag after they didn’t believe her story. Revels-Glick then got increasingly stressed and admitted to using a vibrator.

She told the cops: “I was covered up and I just had an orgasm.”

She added: “I am sorry. I was just stressed out.”

Revels-Glick claimed it only took her 20 seconds to finish the raunchy act. She broke down in tears as police handcuffed her.

Footage of the arrest racked up millions of views after it was released.

She initially asked the police: “What did I do? What did I do?”

When the officers revealed what she did, she replied: “Who saw that?”

One cop said: “A couple of people.”

Revels-Glick then denied it and started acting out what she was apparently doing, which she said was just lying on the towel. Officers did not believe her and asked to search through her bag.

“This is really highly offensive to me,” Revel-Glick said before coming clean and said, “It is my vibrator, I was sitting on the beach and I… okay do I get a ticket?”

She was later seen breaking down in tears as she was walking. She said: “I am sorry. I am sorry. I was in the water.”

Woman arrested after she was caught moaning while m@sturbating with vibrator on a beach


She later pleaded with the cops: “Please don’t do this to me. Are you serious?”

One beachgoer told Smoking Gun they reported the incident after they heard her “moaning”.

Revels-Glick was released shortly after her arrest on subpoena.

According to Atlanta-based attorneys Conaway and Strickler, she could face a 12-month jail sentence. However it remains unclear whether she appeared before the courts.


Monday, 27 November 2023

DRUG PARTY! NDLEA Raids Drug Party, Arrests Organisers


The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested some organisers of a night party for the abuse of illicit substances in Osogbo, Osun State.

The suspects who were found in possession of drug exhibits were arrested during a raid on a lounge in Osogbo.

This was contained in statement, signed by the NDLEA's spokesman, Femi Babafemi, identifying those arrested as Ikotu Omolayo, Fola Olabode and Akorede Adunni Ajibola.


Babafemi noted that the main organiser of the unholy alliance drug party, a 30-year-old Gbemileke Adelola (aka BIG LHYNZ) was taken into custody on Sunday morning by NDLEA operatives.

He explained that the management of the Lounge had also been invited for further investigation.

The statement reads in part; “Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA on Saturday 25th November raided a lounge in Osogbo, the Osun state capital where a night party organised for illicit substance abuse was going to be held and arrested some of the organisers who were found with drug exhibits.

“The raid followed credible intelligence that some persons were going to hold a night party tagged Unholy Alliance for Stoners and Drunkards where different types of illicit substances were going to be sold and consumed by patrons.

"Soon after the organisers began to gather at Berrymist Lounge located in the Ofatedo area of Osogbo to start the party, NDLEA operatives swooped on them, arrested them, and recovered illicit substances of abuse and drug paraphernalia from them.

"Those arrested include Ikotu Omolayo, 25; Fola Olabode, 30, and Akorede Adunni Ajibola, 22. The management of the Lounge has also been invited for further investigation.

“This comes on the heels of an earlier raid on Thursday, November 23 at Area 5 forest reserve, Ile-Ife where operatives recovered 156kgs of cannabis sativa.

“Meanwhile, operatives in Ogun state on Friday 24th November arrested two suspects: Adamu Ibrahim and Nura Sani at Ileke trailer garage, along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, where 859 kilograms of cannabis sativa concealed among bags of sugar in a truck for onward transportation to Mokwa, Niger State,” the statement added.


The snoop

My photo
LAGOS, LAGOS, Nigeria
Snoop Communications Limited is a Nigerian registered company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1, 1990. (RC.......)