Saturday, 5 October 2024

 Pregnant Woman Won't Stop Having Children After 19 Kids


39-year-old woman who has no plans to stop giving birth has said that she is expecting her 20th child.

The woman identified as Martha hails from Medellin, Colombia disclosed that she wants to continue having children until her body cannot conceive more.

Despite that, Martha has been receiving government support for each of her children which she has for different men

She said: “I see being a mom like a business, practically.

“The truth is, as the government helps me for each child, I receive a little money for each one”

Martha also explained that she receives government support to help with the costs of raising her 19 children.

For her eldest child, she receives $76 per month, while for her youngest child, she receives around $30.50 per month.

In total, she receives $510 per month from the Colombian state. She described how living in a small three-bedroom home with all of her children is challenging, and she relies on support from her local church and neighbors.

She admitted that feeding her children is a struggle, as she has a limited budget.

Martha also bragged that she would continue to have more children until her body does not allow it anymore.

 


Police Return N1m Extorted From Corpers In Lagos

The Lagos Police Command has facilitated the return of N1m extorted from three members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) by four police officers in Surulere area.

An X user, Oluyemi Fasipe, shared that the officers allegedly extorted N1 million from three unidentified corps members for failing to produce a physical copy of a driver’s licence, in Surulere, Lagos

The corps member also said the police forced one of them to transfer his Bitcoin worth $842.

Lagos Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, earlier confirmed that the officers involved in the incident had been identified and were under interrogation.

The spokesperson, however, did not name the affected officers.

The trial being conducted by the police will determine the culpability of the officers and could lead to their dismissal.

Giving an update on Friday, October 4, Fasipe tweeted: “The rogue men of the Area C command of the @LagosPoliceNG who extorted over 1 million naira from the corp members have refunded the money

“I am patiently waiting for the outcome of their trial. I like to appreciate @BenHundeyin and the @officialnyscng Lagos State for their efforts too.

“I also like to use the opportunity to say hello to my friend in Delta State, @Brightgoldenboy.”


Thursday, 3 October 2024

 Isolo Throne: Kingmakers Refund Aspirants N2m Each


There are indications to suggest that the impasse that greeted the selection of Osolo-elect is gradually being resolved as the Kingmakers (Afobajes) have began refunding aspirants who contested for the vacant throne.

This became rife following the outcome of a meeting called by the Afobajes to address complaints of aspirants over the outcome of the selection process conducted by the Kingmakers.

The meeting which was held at the Osolo's Palace on Tuesday, 1st October 2024 had some of the aspirants, family heads and representatives, as well as the kingmakers in attendance.


According to sources at the meeting, the Kingmakers used the occasion to explain the reason for their choice among the aspirants and also sought for cooperation and understanding of all and sundry for the greater good of the community.

Though some of the aspirants reportedly disagreed with the Afobajes on their choice of Prince Jimmy Adetokunbo Yekini-Goloba as the Osolo-elect, they nonetheless requested for the refund of money collected from each of them by the Kingmakers as a pre-condition for resolving the crisis.

The Kingmakers were said to have agreed to a refund of the money as requested by the aspirants. Hence, the Kingmakers began refunding the aspirants the following day.

As at the time of filling this report, not less than eight aspirants have been refunded the sum of N2m each from the N2.5m collected from them. The remaining aspirants are presently being sorted out for their own refund.

It would be recalled that eight of the aspirants had earlier demanded outright cancellation of the selection process and a refund of the money collected from them by the Kingmakers or face litigations. 

The aspirants made the demands through their lawyers, Kay Ademiluyi & Attorneys.

This development, according to sources may have signal the beginning of the peaceful resolution of the crisis surrounding the announcement and installation of the new Osolo of Isolo.


Sunday, 29 September 2024

 Jubilations As Apena Family Welcomes Prince Jimi Yekini-Goloba Home



There was wild jubilation at Apena Compound in the interior part of Isolo as the royal family hosted Prince Jimmy Adetokunbo Yekini-Goloba to a lavish reception.

The reception which was held on Sunday 29th September 2024 at the family compound located off Akowonjo Street, Isolo drew an unprecedented large crowd of family members, friends and admirers of the British-trained Optician who came to witness the reception. 

Prince Yekini-Goloba is one of the sons of the former monarch of the ancient Awori town, Oba Yekini-Goloba who reigned for 10 years before joining his ancestors in 2004. 

He hails from the Apena branch of the Alagbeji Chieftaincy/Royal Family of Isolo and he's considered a leading contender for the vacant throne of Osolo of Isolo.

Though, Isolo Kingmakers are yet to officially announce the Oba-elect among the 15 aspirants for the throne, grapevines sources say the coast seems clear for the medical practitioner to mount the throne recently vacated by the Late Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Adelaja Agbabiaka who died recently after almost 20 years reign.


Multiple sources say Prince Yekini-Goloba is the kingmaker's choice having ranked highest during the Ifa divination rites and voting exercise by the Kingmakers. 

Aside this, the Apena prodigy is considered the most popular among the elites, youths and the traditionalists many of whom have been greatly inspired by Jimmy's gentleman disposition and philanthropic gestures.

All these qualities, perhaps, have combined favourably to make Jimmy, a pride and leading light of the Apena Family.

Little wonder, the family compound was a beehive of festivities at the weekly family meeting on Sunday when Jimmy breezed into town.

Noted for his love for customs and tradition, Jimmy captivated the crowd with his exquisite dance steps much to the admiration of the crowd which came to welcome him home.

From his family compound, it became a road walk of some sort after the reception as the crowd escorted him to his father's compound on Akinbaiye Street via Esa and Panada Street.

The crown prince was said to have arrived last Tuesday from a business trip to Dubai.



Friday, 27 September 2024

 Bobrisky: Corrections Suspends Four Senior Officers

. As Falz Threatens Lawsuit Against VDM 

The Board of the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Service has suspended forthwith four senior officers of the service following the viral video trending on social media on alleged infractions involving cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly called Bobrisky.

In a press release signed the secretary to the Board, Ja'afaru Ahmed, the officials are Michael Anugwa, the Deputy Controller of Corrections (DCC) in charge of Medium Security Custodial, Kiri-kiri, Lagos; Sikiru Adekunle, the Deputy Controller of Corrections (DCC) in charge of Maximum Security Custodial, Kiri-kiri, Lagos.

Also, the Board has suspended ASC II Ogbule Samuel Obinna serving at the Medium Security Custodial Centre, Afikpo, Ebonyi for allegedly accompanying a convicted inmate out of the correctional centre to a location outside of the correctional facility.

In a related development, the Board has also suspended another senior officer of the Service, Iloafonsi Kevin Ikechukwu, Deputy Controller of Corrections (DCC) in charge of Medium Security Custodial Centre, Kuje, Abuja for allegedly receiving monies on behalf of an inmate.

According to the Board, the suspension of these officers is to allow for further investigation of the various allegations while assuring that the outcome would be made public when completed 


Meanwhile, though cross-dresser Bobrisky has insisted he served his recent jail term the way he should, star rapper, Falz, has given an indication that the man jailed for naira abuse did request N3m from him to secure a ‘VIP section’ in the correctional centre.

Falz has, however, said he never acceded to the request just as he has denied the allegation and insinuation by controversial critic, VeryDarkMan that he and his father, revered lawyer Femi Falana (SAN), might have aided Bobrisky’s alleged deal with some EFCC officials.


On Tuesday September 24th,  VeryDarkMan had released a purported audio conversation between Bobrisky and a male friend in which Bobrisky claimed he spoke with Falz in prison and that Falz and his dad, Femi Falana,vtried to get him a presidential pardon.

VDM, in his reaction, expressed disgust at Falz and his father for associating with Bobrisky and even asked if Falz ‘dey do.’

While the Federal  Government and the agency have vowed to probe the allegation, Falz, through his lawyers, Falana & Falana’s Chambers, has given VeryDarkMan 24 hours to apologise and retract his comment about him:or face litigations.

The snoop

My photo
LAGOS, LAGOS, Nigeria
Snoop Communications Limited is a Nigerian registered company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1, 1990. (RC.......)